1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT - City of Champions!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Death of Hemp, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Last night, Pittsburgh became the first city to ever win both a Stanley Cup and Superbowl in the same year....and I've got the headache to prove it.

Hair of the dog...

:danceb:

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

har!!!! gu get sum!!!!

3. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Har!

And I thought this was going to be a 'Champions Online' thread.

Now that's a game I'm looking forward too. If they keep it as intended and shown at PAX last year, it's level based, but classless.

I loved the costume creator for City of Heroes, and Champions Online sounds even better!

But back to the real thread, Congrats Pittsburg!

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I have to say, im a North Carolina Hurricanes fan myself, but I was screaming my head off for the penguins...We have to be Pitt fans by default and Pitt would have to be fans of ours also.....The "Staal" brothers we share baby....lol

Congrats Penguins and Im glad East Coast took it....:danceb:

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Im pretty sure the Wings just ran out of room for another banner and cup so they decided to let the Penguins have it this time until they're able to sqeeze some things together or get a new place.

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

I detest Crosby so much, I was cheering for Detroit (and in the previous series- Carolina). :wall: :cursing:

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

NO NO NO!! Tell me it isnt sooooo Patty....Michele and I loved you so much before you made this post....Tell me your just kidding us!

LOL

JK-->Patty, you know we luv yaz....lol

Crosby is the Man....you just done want to admit it...:danceb:

8. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

He is a great player, yes....I can admit that. But something about him makes me want to shove his stick up his nose!! Will you hate me even more when I tell you E and I are Flyers fan? :D

9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Life kinda sucks when your a Maple leaf fan and have to experience the playoffs through other fans eyes : )

That being said...was an awesome game seven and I'm quite happy Pitts won in the end