1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Dragonball evolution

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Apr 10, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Just heard about this today, had no idea this was even coming about.

I'm not sure how to feel, it had a 50 million $ budget, and the preview didnt look terrible. Goku looks aweful but how would you do him realistically anyway? Piccalo looks awesome though.

The guy that played goku said the movie wast a straight adaption but was made to keep the story of dragonball alive. Also the got the guy that played spike in "angel" to play piccalo, which I think he looks perfect for the part.

Thought, comments?
  2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I liked DBZ when I was a youngin, because Anime lunacy hit the U.S. and large eyes and pointy faces was the norm for every cartoon. I think it will probably be terrible, thus I will look forward to Wolverine, Transformers 2, and future Judd Apatow movies.
  3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Looks loltastic to me. I used to be a dbz fan when i was yonger, so Ill go watch it.
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The new Star Trek baby! (Takes nerd hat off quickly).
  5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Looks real LAME , I'll wait till it hits DVD ...
    I was a huge DBZ fan .
  6. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Jun 2, 2007
    long live vegeta!!