1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT Fallen Earth

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scopulus Falco, Aug 22, 2009.

1. If you ever wanted to play a Post-apocalyptic mmo,Go to Fileplanet and down load open beta and try it free.All you have to do is register now(you dont have to pay for an account to get it now):thumbsup: See you in Fallen Earth. I go by the name Iron Bar.

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Way to go ,:loser:

thath game suck .

come back to siege dont loose ur time,

3. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

There is no 'H' at the end of 'that' or "that's", just fyi.

It makes you sound (read?) like you have a lisp.

edit: also, lose, loose. One is not tight. The other is failure. Choose carefully, padawan.

4. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hey ****face the kid is french, knowing a second lingo is freakin amazing, this is not school, this is a mmo forum, in other words stfu :p

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Go away, don't come here to steal players.

6. Come play milady:p

7. Na I like the game(I like the Mad Max feel to it)Ya it needs work but the crafting system is unreal.

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

Stinky pants I totally agree with you, I love how people think only the English play this game.

Either way, you should edit your post, I dont want you to get in trouble.

9. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

****face is my new favorite word i think i must risk the infaction points or ban, what a new email i never use and a new account on stratics no biggy as long as that guy knows what i really want to say