1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT:*Flex*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chardonnay, May 27, 2009.

1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I saved my welfare check for two months in a row and finally got it!!

3. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Are you ****ing serious not one stinking barry sanders fan to appreciate this masterpiece...?

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You've pretty much alienated everyone here...

If you expect people to try and hold a conversation with you yer :coco: Because all you ever do is insult people who disagree with you. :loser:

On a semi-related note, you and Draxous seem to have a lot in common

5. Blindside

Blindside Guest

I a-pre-she-ate-it chard barry was the best ever, until Adrian Peterson kills the record

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Pfft *dusts off her Autographed NFL PACKER FOOTBALL* care to bid on it...NOT FOR SALE ! HAHA

7. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

So do you realize you stalk me or you just completely unaware?The only people i've alienated is dumbasses...on a side note your aware you stalk me right?

On a semi-realted note what me and draxous have in common?We both think your a :loser:...?

Keep the stalking alive...:loser:

8. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Who's names are on it...?

9. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Barry FTW...

10. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

The names on it are the entire Green Bay Packer team members, when coach Bart Starr was the coach. We lived in Green Bay back then and won that autographed football during a preseason opener. . cuz we NEVER got tickets to the games reg. season cuz they were always presold out and we didnt have any relatives to DIE to bequeath us with their lifelong Packer season tickets.

12. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

So anywhere from 1975-1983...nice...

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

NO ! 82/83

There was some football strike in 82 and Bart's last year as coach was 83 I believe that is the year that...we got the 83 football I believe (or 82)...Lynn Dickey was QB. Then an airline transferred us South out of the Great Lakes and packer territory...been stuck in Miss. ever since 1984. BLEH ...........no more eavesdropping on Packer games in Lam. Field at the kmart next door for us. :) Anyhow autographed Packer football team signatures that we have on this still inflated football in our home in a glass case on a football dohicky like it is ready to kick.. is 82/83 hope that narrows it down for ya.

Was great to win that autographed football when we did little did we know it then that was also nearly our end of times of residing and living in Green Bay Wisconsin. I miss Green Bay as a town. :( sigh

14. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

15. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Truly a nice item hold on to it for many years...congrats...bart starrs last year as coach was 1983...

16. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Ya, i use to have alot of cards but when i went for a long vacation i lost everything...i have a complete set of 1989 score...great set...

17. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Outside of the 86 Fleer Basketball, the 89 Score Football set is THE set to have, at least to me.

18. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I use to have a 1986 fleer jordan rookie sold it in the mid 90's for $550.00 at a show it was a big mistake considering its was probably a bgs 8 or higher...:wall:

19. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yikes. Yeah, I had one too but dumped it when it was worth around $600 I think. Sold it for $350 and still regret it.

I only own like 3 cards now: an OPC Lemieux rookie that's an 8 (which is damn good considering that year OPC looks like they were cut with butter knives and the grader said it was the best he'd ever seen), a 71 Aaron graded at a 9 and an ungraded Topps Gretzky rookie. I've sold my collection about 4 times and those cards are all I've managed to hold onto :cursing:

Oh yeah, I have an ungraded Borque rookie but I hate him because, well, the Bruins suck.

20. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Yes that is why I can remember 83 *more* cuz it was our last full year to get to live in Wisconsin and it makes it all the more special to have won that autographed Packer football the last year we got to live in GRB.

Dad and brother got Mickey Mantle to autograph the Mickey Mantle gumball baseball card my brother brought as a kid to a clev indians ny yankees game in cleveland and actually got an autograph from Mantle on his gumball card.

After my brother went off to college mom threw out ALL my brothers baseball cards including......the autographed Mickey Mantle baseball card. My brother has yet to *forgive* mom for tossin out all his baseball cards including that one...and his old comic books as well. I tried to tell her MOM don't DO THAT they are collector items...she just muttered 'your brother left home I am tired of his junk in my house, cantankerous feisty woman that mom of ours. LORDY !!!

That is why *I* kept my kids JUNK in our home after they left...original Transformers in mint shape other stuff collector items to kids that grew up in the 70s and 80s :) This momma did NOT throw stuff out her kids had, but saved it. And our kids wait for ME to rl dirtnap to get ahold of my Andy Warhol designed Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers albumn mint condition with the working zipper on the cover. :) Not willing it to any of the 3...first one to come bury me, GETS IT ! :) Some things are just worth keeping as *time capsules* of anyone's growing up period too be they marvel comics or tranformers or my *hippy black light posters from my college dorm* haha

Autographed Mickey Mantle Yankees baseball card, and our mom threw it OUT !!

21. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

I only collected 1 card and it is the Bill Ripken profanity on bat one :)

Lorddog

22. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Billripken.com <---