1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT GMs will give you nightmares.

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by five oclock, Apr 21, 2008.

1. five oclock

five oclock Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That was hilarious and very well done too.
    And from the looks of the spelling it might of been done by someone on this side of the world
  3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Or someone sober..which counts me out [​IMG]

But as a bad of a Monday as I had. A friend sent me that link and I had to watch it twice just to catch it all. Laughed so hard I had to share it.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahh brilliant! [​IMG]

Loved the pickaxe.. owie.. [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

haha yes that bit made me chortle. And when he was tossed into the barrow and the ore hit him... hilarity
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

He he nice bit of work lol [​IMG]
  7. I like when he opened the door to the dupers house and it spilled out all those barbed kits, its reminded me of the days when houses didnt have lock downs or limits. On Pacific we had a small that every tile had a bags stacked on it and the stacks went to the roof.