1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: GO GIANTS!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Jewel Lockheart, Feb 3, 2008.

1. With a score of 17 to 14, the Giants cost the Patriots their perfect season.

2. Good, the pats are a bunch of cheaters, its coming out now that they taped the rams final walkthrough before they played them in the superbowl in 2001.

3. <blockquote><hr>

With a score of 17 to 14, the Giants cost the Patriots their perfect season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I honestly didn't think the Giants would take it but Im glad they did lol. Tbh I dont like either team that well but at least the Pats didn't win [​IMG]

4. mysterylady

mysterylady Guest

With a score of 17 to 14, the Giants cost the Patriots their perfect season

Great,at least the Patriots did'nt get it [​IMG]

www.stormwlakers.com

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah but now we got to hear how great Eli Manning is for the next 8 months......NOT!

6. BlackBetty

BlackBetty Guest

Glad the Giants beat the cheaters. I boycotted the Bowl this year because I hate the Pats.

Go Buckeyes!
    Go Steelers!
    Go Packers! (kinda have to be a fan since I moved to Wisconsin, lol)

[​IMG]

7. kelmvor

kelmvor Guest

I was suprised they won! Manning looked like he was pissing himself the whole game!lol, even fell asleep during some of it, kinda boring till the end! either way, next year is my teams year! the Brownies are back!!!

8. <blockquote><hr>

Good, the pats are a bunch of cheaters, its coming out now that they taped the rams final walkthrough before they played them in the superbowl in 2001.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm calling football team cheaters?;P
    i guess we can allow it !;0

Especially since it was not against our GIANTS

9. That was prolly the most boring game i watched until the last quarter when they started picking up the pace. Gald the Giants won, though. The Pats are too full of themselves to deserve ANOTHER Super Bowl win. Besides, Manning is a New Orleans boy, so especially after LSU WHOOPED the Buckeyes, it's been a great year in La sports. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]