1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: God I hate not being able to sleep..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Uvtha, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Its not insomnia exactly, It just takes me like...2 hours to fall asleep. Most annoying is when I start to feel like tired, go to bed, then am wide awake an hour later. A waste of time, when I could have been up doing something.

Grrr...

While its great having a job with no schedule, this is a problem it can cause, or at least exacerbate.

:sad4:

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This one has insomnia. Also, he may awaken during the night, then to be wide awake for duration. Very saddening.
    My sympathies. It is no fun.

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I feel your pain. I go to sleep right away and wake up 3 or 4 hours latter. Thats it, and I'm up for the night. I have to go to work though and sometimes by 10am I'm so exhausted I feel like I already worked all day. Hmmm...and we all play UO...Common denominator?

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it is brain-eating game perhaps....

5. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Man I have the same problem, Ill be tired then try to go to sleep and end up laying in bed for about 2 hours or so before I actually fall asleep. Maybe its just stress or something. But yea I'm on the same boat as you Uvtha.

Hey, on a curious note, what kinda job do you have that you have no schedule ?