1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Greenbay/Minn

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Blindside, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Blindside

Blindside Guest

I hope Brett shows the league that he is still a legend....A. Peterson well need i say more...hes the man hands down....:pint: any thoughts gentlemen?

2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

AP is just in a league of his own almost when it comes to the old school tough running.

I like Brett and hopes he has a good showing.

I'm mostly pulling for Aaron Rodgers, I'd like the pac-10 QBs to represent.

3. Blindside

Blindside Guest

aaron rogers has def steped up and made a name replacing Brett, AP is the hardest runner in the NFL cept for marion barber IMO but i dont think green bays def can handle the running game of the vikings hands down

4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

+1

Give the ball to AP, let him do his thing. Ask Brett to make a couple of good throws. That should put plenty of points on the board.

Only thing GB can do to counter it is if Aaron Rodgers has a phenomenal game and matches Minn score for score - I think he's good but not to the point where I would rely on him being able to deliver a phenominal game.

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Will this game be history or trivia?

6. Blindside

Blindside Guest

well green bay has a very good LB corps, if they can control the line of scrimmage then the defense might be able to give aaron rogers some nice chances to get some points....but the fat guys up front better get ready for AP cuz we know what he can do

7. Brett should have quit while he was ahead. They would have built him a castle in Green Bay. Now all he's going to be known for is the 'that guy who couldn't quit.'

8. Blindside

Blindside Guest

hmmm go cowboys?

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ROLLTIDE!

10. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Favre has a life time QB rating of 88, hardly a legend.

Just hanging around forever does not make you the best!

He has been a better then average QB but would not even make the top 10 all time.

I can't wait until he floats a few interceptions come playoff time. The Vikes will make a quick exit from the payoffs this year (IMHO).

11. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not even close, he is an above average player that is hanging on in a over expanded, watered down league!

Jim Brown is a Legend, Brett is a guy who needs the spot light and will not be able to walk when he turns 50.