1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

-OT- I GOT A JOB!!!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Tovladian Soltyr, Jul 24, 2009.

1. And honestly it sucks from being unemployed for 7 month to jumping into a 12 hour shift job where you're on your feet all day. Going to take me a while to get use to it lol.

My schedule is kinda weird...like I worked last night from 7pm to 7am and I do it again tonight from 7pm to 7am then I'm off sat/sun/mon, work tues/wed, off Thur/Fri, work sat/sun/mon, off tues/wed, work thur/fri, off sat/sun/mon and so on and so forth.

We'll see how this works out...I know right now my body is saying "DON'T GO BACK DON'T GO BACK"...but then I look in my wallet *moths* and it says..."Don't be idiotic".

2. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Pimpin isn't easy is it? :D Congrats! Now go to bed youngin and get some rest because your a workin man! :thumbsup:

3. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

CONGRATS on the new job !!!!!!!!! : MAN im just so thankful im able to play ultima at work on my lap top I love my job.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

congrats - good to know there are still some of those out there.

5. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Yes Congrats are in order. There are so many of our UO friends and family that have lost jobs. In the begining its great for us, since they can be on with us more but eventually the extras have to go in the household budget and this game is one of the first things to go. Im very happy for you Tov!

6. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I can feel your pain, when I worked for Sci Games I worked 5pm till 5am, we worked 7 days on and then had 7 days off. working 12 hour shifts you lose all track of time, I was blessed that I became good friends with the other two guys on the shift.

7. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats Tov! Glad things are looking up.

8. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What corner ya gonna be working on? 12 hours shifts is gonna be rough on ya

9. Cash

Cash Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

don't let omnicron get ya down... he's just tryin to eliminate some of his mother's competition

10. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, go slap dem hoes and get da money.

11. Shiloh

Shiloh Guest

wtg tov! Im hoping I find something soon cause Im going batty sitting at home all day.. I lost my job almost 3 months ago and Im going insane

12. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Yay Tov! I'm so happy you got a job!! We have worried about and prayed so hard for you and family. Congrats!

13. Omni, I would tell you but you couldn't afford me.