1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT - ICQ question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Death of Hemp, Mar 5, 2008.

1. I've used ICQ for years without a problem. It seems that in the last month or so, I can't add anybody to my list. I just did an experiment to verify this is what happens; someone adds me to thier icq list, icq asks me if i want to add them to my list, I click that I do want to add them and it acts as thought it has added them but when I check my list....no new names! Is there a max number of contacts I can have? Any ideas here?

I apologize to anyone who has added me and not been able to.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

had the same problem. as i trashed my comp, i installed the new icq version (i use trillian normally) and deleted the complete list. now i can add people again without a problem at all. my assume: there is a limit.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

when I hit this problem I tried icq boards for a solution.

What I found was, you can only have a set number (which I can't remember) of names in any group. Split your list into groups and you'll be good to go.

I have a 'europa' list, a 'siege' list, a 'traders' list and a 'RL' list. [​IMG]

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

yea bro mine is full too i cant add anyone without deleting someone i got like 250 on my list tho so... who knows/ [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

split your list into different groups. I currently have over 300 contacts in all (probably over half no longer online, but never mind)