1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT - ITS SNOWING

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by imported_JediSith, Jan 3, 2008.

1. I am as excited as BIG KEV, Because it's SNOWING in Edinburgh....

Happy Christmas and New Year...... Its Santa...Santa coming arrrrrrrrRRRRR....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Its snowing in an internet cafe [​IMG]

Sounds exciting...

3. Geez you are jelious, since you became unemployed like Morri... you have tried to bring me down.... But it sucks to be you.....

I'm in edinburgh and your looking for a job out of politics.....

4. SexyJo

SexyJo Guest

Well I'm glade its snowing where you are just wish it was here.....
    We have been reaching 40+

5. Guest

Guest Guest

And the bush fires do not make it any better!!!!

6. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

Upper mid north coast hasn't had more then 2 days of sun for nearly 2 months now, rain rain rain, atleast its not hot. A friend recorded 44 on xmas in perth in the shade though.

7. Tasar

Tasar Guest

Hey Jedi when were you in Edinburgh???? I'm living here now and yes i know it snowed i was so excited i had a few snowball fights and made a snow angel

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Jedi when were you in Edinburgh???? I'm living here now and yes i know it snowed i was so excited i had a few snowball fights and made a snow angel

[/ QUOTE ]

Snow/Rain/Cold &gt; Heat x100.

9. Tasar

Tasar Guest

All i can say is that i'm not missing the heat of Australia give me the cold of Edinburgh any day.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

What heat? i live in usually 40 degree summer area and i was wearing trackies n long sleeves the other day

11. Yes i was in edinburgh from the 21st of Dec-10 of Jan. I was staying at the globetrotters Inn. Had a great time.. currently in Cardiff now, but i leave for London tomorrow... But i may be back in edinburgh in 09ish

12. Guest

Guest Guest

your the idiot you come on here spouting about everyone else when the fact is your here too.......shouldn't you have better things to do? or are you really that lonely and misserable you have to hide behind your keyboard and be a snide little pimple to everyone.

13. I only pop on for 5 mins when i check my messages on hotmail.... and 5 mins isn't a long time per day... and you are just jealious that i have seen all these great places :p