1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Lake Austin Church

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Pacem, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Pacem

Pacem Guest

Come join us every Sunday evening and experience something unlike anything else in Sosaria! True worship - no roll play - of the one true God. :)

We welcome everyone and all questions you may have, we are always happy to answer them. Some of the answers may shock and surprise you (in a good way)! No one will be turned away. All that is asked is that there is no cussing or bashing, and be respectful.

We are located in the northwest corner of Luna, just head west out of the bank, turn right at the crossroads and go straight, you'll run right into us! We start at 9:30pm EST with gates from Luna bank starting at 9:15pm EST. Come join our family, you will be warmly welcomed. :)

2. SLACK

SLACK Guest

You mean "role play" right?
    But hey how can there be only one god when Ganesh clearly exists?????

3. Pacem

Pacem Guest

Nope, as real as it gets! :)
    We've been on LA for about 5 years now doing true, non-role play worship, and prayerfully will be there for many years to come

4. SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape Guest

Do you except donations? I own the Rockafella Mall near your church. I am willing to donate a few mil to sponsor our shop. Also excepting new vendors 50k a week any spot on the house.

5. Pacem

Pacem Guest

I appologize for not getting back to you until now, Severus. Let us get together in game sometime and we can discuss what you are proposing. :) My ICQ is 21168474

6. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Lubs you Pacem but plz dl a spell check. :D

7. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

lol @ this thread

8. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

k nothing says 'jesus' like giving all your gold to himuro gemma. I heard god will love you way more for doing so. Also, Im pretty sure it gives like a +15 dci as well, so pm if you want god to love you.

9. SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape Guest

I will stop by this Sunday 07/19/09.