1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Left for Dead

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Vortex, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have heard several of ya'll talking about this game.

Now a friend of mine was telling me I should get it. He said it is a great multiplayer.

Are most of you playing it on the PC or on xbox 360? I was thinking of getting it for xbox 360..

Worth putting on the christmas list?

2. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

buddy just buy FALLOUT 3 !!!!!! can't speak for left for dead heh sorry for the troll!

3. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe, I been enjoying Gears of War 2...

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I love it Spree!

Wish that would fit as an avatar...

6. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

I would highly recommend L4D, versus Fall out 3. For one, L4D is multiplayer and if you suck at on-line games, like most of you all do, you can always play CO-OP with 3 other people and collaborate together to achieve victory. This game rocks, no doubt. I like it on PC, but I love using a mouse and keyboard for that pinpoint accuracy. However, you can't kick back and lay on the couch like myself unless you have your PC hooked up to your entertainment center.

7. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Was kinda what I was thinking...I do like co-op games, and there is something about sitting on a couch and being able to have a free hand for beer....

8. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Left For Dead is pretty sweet. Fallout 3 is good, but I've only seen my roommate play it for hours upon hours and haven't actually played it. However, I have played Left For Dead and love it.

9. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mybrother recently bought this game last week and it is fun as heck man....

In multiplayer I like wat they did cuz after one side is the humans and other side plays the zombies you switch....

And let me tell you suminthing too man....
    Drink sum beers and turn off all the lights and crank up the surround sound for this game bro.....

Sum parts are simply intense and you find out very quickly why they call it left for dead...

I've played fallout 3 and Left for Dead and left for dead wins because of the sheer amount of fun and intense moments the multiplayer aspects bring......Oh yeah sum types of zombies you can spawn as can climb buildings so you can ambush em...

Its alot of fun and pretty gory jus so you know....LOL