1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT LOL Ever get sucked into a tv program..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Sep 15, 2011.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yall ever get sucked into watchin a tv program, just to keep hearing the intro snipet song used as that tv program's theme song ?

Usually with any tv programs I KNOW the song behind their theme and or the artist. NOT SO with this newer show !

I finally decided heck with watchin the tv show just to hear the snipet song intro I wanted MORE of the song !

Hubby and I kept tryin to figure out the artist and the song, kept thinkin it had a Charlie Daniels kinda country twang to it, which sometimes I do like, when not listening to hard rock, but it isn't Charlie Daniels.

Anyhow...Googled it AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now, I don't have to watch Sons of Guns no more, just to keep on hearing their brief Louisianna bayou snipet theme song, which I liked,
    cuz I got the whole song now. LOL:danceb:

*goes off to master the art of remakin an AK-47
    into a grenade/rocket launcher, with a silencer,
    instead of trying to navigate UO migration situation* lol :D

[youtube]dJLeO3bwAVg[/youtube]

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

[YOUTUBE]0Bs2icpiR1s[/YOUTUBE]

Like John Ritter?

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Haha !

Not quite like that but, sometimes hubby's mancave tv program's in the den, get me sucked into watchin those shows,
    that normally *I* would not even bother to watch
    on *MY* tv in the livingroom.

He laughs and says something like .. ya gonna blame me, for this too ?

Yes dear, I would NOT watch American Choppers, Sons of Guns, Deadliest Catch, etc. etc. cept to come in here, to be with YOU.

So it is 'your' fault ! lol

4. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I gave up the T.V. habit four years ago. My wife still enjoys it, I just don't have the time for it any more. However, after reading this thread, I have that darn Three's Company song stuck in my head. :coco: