1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[ot] MERC Zengine keybaord

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does anyone have one of these keyboards? If so, have you figured out how to turn off the numbers/letters on the gaming keys (on the left)?

For those who don't understand, I bought this "gamers" keyboard, but the gaming keys are all linked numbers and letters, so when I set macros to them, the macros work whenever I push any matching number or letter key. So, if I set a key to chug a pot, I would chug a pot while typing to someone. It's rather annoying. I'm trying to figure out a way to "disable" the numbers and letters so I can set up my macros.

I;m probably not making any sense. It's very hard to explain. *sigh* I hate this keyboard.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Is there a way to reassign the keys?

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

that's what I can't figure out. One neat feature of this keyboard is it has a load of games that you can select and there are pre-made macros. Of course, UO is NOT one of the games in the list. [​IMG]

I *think* The directions say I can create my own macros and reassign keys, but I haven't figured out how. There is alot of geek language in the directions that I don't understand.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

There has to be an edit mode. Somewhere...