1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT My baby's on the way home!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Guest, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My son called his sister from Kuwait this morning at 2 a.m. and was boarding a flight to the States two hours from then. He knew she'd actually be AWAKE at that hour and remember the message. LOL He SHOULD be arriving in Atlanta tonite around 7:45. Right now, the Army has him scheduled for a 12 hour layover in Atlanta and then to Washington, DC and then home [​IMG] but hopefully he can change that once he gets to Atlanta.

Regardless of if he changes it or not, my baby is coming home for EIGHTEEN DAYS!!!! I don't care if he IS 6'4", 21 years old and carries a gun! He's my baby. He'll have to go back to Iraq for another six months or so but I'm sooooooooo excited to get to see him!!!!

So, sorry, it's not at all UO related but I HAD to share. [​IMG] *Does a happy Mom Dance*

2. I am sooo happy for you hon. Enjoy the precious visit.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Give our Best to Robert!
    hugs

4. Guest

Guest Guest

That so rocks Southern !!! Enjoy every minute!!

Mir

5. Nephrenia

Nephrenia Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Enjoy your visit southern!! [​IMG] Glad he's coming back safe and sound.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

The Boy's plane got diverted ( go figure)....so he wasn't making it to atlanta till early this morning...it is my guess she drove down to get him( she isn't the most patient person in the world ya know) and they are on their way back by now!
    [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The Boy's plane got diverted ( go figure)....so he wasn't making it to atlanta till early this morning...it is my guess she drove down to get him( she isn't the most patient person in the world ya know) and they are on their way back by now!
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good guess. LOL Why on earth would I wait another 14 hours to get my hands on him when I could do it in 6? Yup, I drove it. [​IMG] He's home. Mostly safe and sound and enjoying all the Mom hugs I can give him.