1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: My son just turned 4 and...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RedDaTeef, Jun 4, 2009.

1. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Starting him off at Denis Alexio's School for Kick Boxing youths. It's really great for thier gross motor coordination.
    Plus good for after school activities.

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

wrestling at 5...

3. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You're very fortunate, my daughter recently turned four and she just started talking about 6 weeks ago... Apraxia is a *****.

Her weekly schedule:
    4 hours of speech Therapy
    3 hours of Early Childhood
    2 hours of Occupational Therapy
    1 hour of Physical Therapy

Thankfully the little munchkin is sharp as a tack so there's no cognitive issues or concerns what-so-ever, but it's saddening to watch and see what other kids her age are doing that she cannot [jumping, full speed run, etc].

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

My heart goes out to you hera,just keep working with her and she'll come along better late than never...

5. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Chard.

She's a very strong-willed little pain in my butt. :) Which I think has really helped her in her struggles.

She's doing very well currently and we're very excited she's picking up new words, we're hoping by the end of the summer she'll be using simple 2-4 word sentences with her classmates, teachers and of course, my wife & I.

6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Great trait to have...