1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT - New Lethius born this morning!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was sending some pics to family and thought I'd share the moment with you all. I am pretty much running on adrenaline right now, I went to bed at 1 am and water broke at 2 am... five hours later, Samantha was born this morning 8 lbs 11 ozi n our home at 7:20 AM!

Be taking a bit of a break for a few days, see you soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Morgana Grim

Morgana Grim Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

awwww congrats!!

3. gah!!!!

...him az ugli az lat iz.....

but if meeb wuz oomie meeb blah he iz cute....

4. absimiliard

absimiliard Guest

Awwwww, it's a baby!

Congratulations to your wife. You sir, you had the easy part. Now get to work, there's diapers and clothes, and all the other host of tasks that you can take in order to make her life easier.

Seriously, congratulations to you both. That's wonderful news.

-abs

5. Heartiest of congratulations, and warmest regards to you all!

Home births are wonderful, aye? There is simply nothing more beautiful on earth. *smiles*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

That is so beautifull. CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Heartiest of congratulations, and warmest regards to you all!

Home births are wonderful, aye? There is simply nothing more beautiful on earth. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

It was an ideal experience, my great thanks to the wise women who attended. Our midwife was there for our other three children. We did most ourselves, with the ladies offering advice and help when it was needed.

That was the last one! Farewell all

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats and god bless [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Glad to hear that everything went OK! Congrats to you, and the family. [​IMG]

-Skylark

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats ! Tis a sweet lil Valentine.

Now, I am sure ye know, do not let you know whom, of Siege, hold that baby !

[​IMG]

11. Donal Mor

Donal Mor Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend LDH

Congratulations. Babies babies everywhere.....

*fades back into the mist*

Donal Mor

12. Pyrite_DTA

Pyrite_DTA Guest

Congrats!
    You mean you didn't name her Pyrite? *grins*

13. Guest

Guest Guest

CONGRATS!!

HUGS!! to the whole family.

14. Don't be fading back into the mist!

It's such a pleasure to see you here. Please don't fade?

15. Ginsu-SP

Ginsu-SP Guest

Congratulations brother!

May your family be blessed in every way imaginable!

Cheers!
    Aeric

16. Guest

Guest Guest

congrats, old man

17. Guest

Guest Guest

wow! Congrats to you and your family. Lovely baby!

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't imagine giving birth to a such a big baby, scratch, I don't know what a vaginal birth is like with any size baby. Congrats she is a beaut!

19. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* I am glad for you and your's. I wish happiness for your family.

20. Sloan

Sloan Guest

Congratulations Py.... best wishes to you and yours.... Hope for a speedy recovery to mom and baby. [​IMG]

21. Grot

Grot Guest

Great news, Congratulations!

22. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats, Py!! Didn't you say the third baby was the last one? [​IMG]

23. eeleye

eeleye Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

congrats to you &amp; yours!

24. Goodah

Goodah Guest

Little ones are such a blessing. Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

25. SavannahSP

SavannahSP Guest

Awwww, Py, you're a cutie. And 'Samantha' was my main char on LS for years and years, got a soft spot for that name still. *grins*

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your sweet wife... pay her attention and be good to her. *smiles*

-Sav.

26. Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations to your wife. I'm sure Samantha will do all she can to keep you away from UO [​IMG]

27. Guest

Guest Guest

*cheers*

Congratulations!!! What a lovely little Knight!

There's nothing so wonderful as having a new addition to the family - unless you count the first good sleep you have when someone offers to look after the new addition for an hour or four! *grins*

Congratulations, and many blessings on mother, child and father!

*refrains from shouting 'SOL INVICTUS' in case it wakes Samantha up*

28. Awww! Lovely! Gorgous! Wonderful! You take good care of her, and of your good lady! That is a LOVELY little girl! Welcome, Samantha! You're in good hands!

But... but... "That was the last one! Farewell all" sounds a bit ominous... *makes snipping noises*

Awww... hmm.
    *shoves Otto out of room just in case of any imminent broodiness and unwanted 9 months worth of weight gain*

29. Congrats and blessings on you and yours.
    But the really pressing question in my mind is: which skills are you going to train her in?

30. Kimi_Mori

Kimi_Mori Guest

congrats and she is a doll

31. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Awww! Lovely! Gorgous! Wonderful! You take good care of her, and of your good lady! That is a LOVELY little girl! Welcome, Samantha! You're in good hands!

But... but... "That was the last one! Farewell all" sounds a bit ominous... *makes snipping noises*

Awww... hmm.
    *shoves Otto out of room just in case of any imminent broodiness and unwanted 9 months worth of weight gain*

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks all! Filling out my parental leave application this morning, thought to pop in for an 'ello!

As for the 'last one' comment, I took care of that back in December! *makes snip snip motion* With four children I have proven my virility adequately, wouldn't you say? Indeed, I feel I have nothing left to 'prove' in that department.

It also means I was good enough at it that I was asked to repeat at a provable minimum of 3 additional times :p

32. absimiliard

absimiliard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats and blessings on you and yours.
    But the really pressing question in my mind is: which skills are you going to train her in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing the standard 7 X GM package most babies use.

Sleeping
    Eating
    Crapping
    Barfing
    Smiling (being adorable)
    Crying (keeping their parents awake)
    and Wiggling.

Though real hard-core babies go 120 X 6 and drop Crying IMO.

-abs

33. Guest

Guest Guest

WTB 120 Sleeping

34. absimiliard

absimiliard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

WTB 120 Sleeping

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so you want a '1337 good baby then. I hear the '1337 "evil" babies drop Sleeping so they can 120 Crying instead!

Just remember my friend. You can feed a baby 120 Sleeping scrolls, but you can't make 'em train!

-abs

35. Congrats man. This will give you a great opportunity to make up for lost UO time being as you won't be sleeping much the next several months [​IMG].

36. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

WTB 120 Sleeping

[/ QUOTE ]

----------------

nah !!

Ethereal Princess last year or so, now a toddling vet, will pull a Skylark and bop Ethereal Princess noobie over the head with an artie weeblo toy, for some fashion indiscretion she may see in Ethereal Princess noobie. [​IMG]

Meanwhile Ethereal Princess supra vet will shout Ima not baby sitting this herd of noobie sisters, and Ethereal Prince one and only, will try to entertain them all with his moonwalkin dance. [​IMG]

Someone is gonna need 120 Peacemaking skill. [​IMG]

37. HalfDead

HalfDead Guest

thats whats up.... cute little shorty.