1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: OWNED

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdOhFxbPNwc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdOhFxbPNwc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Panthers 41
    Cardinals 17

2. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If I remember correct the Giants rushed for just over 300 yards (308)

It was cool they way you searched for the 4 times the actually tackled someone!

Soon be all over for Panthers, not this week but soon!

!! MIllion !!

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Our two first string DT were injured before that game.
    Our second string tackles were injured during the game.
    First Half Rushing Yards 107
    200+ Yards rushed on 3rd and 4th String Players

And we still had a chance to win the game.
    We are completely healthy now so if we see the Giants again which I don't think we will because the Eagles will win Sunday, they won't gain 100 Yards.

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I will be wearing an old Rams Kurt Warner Jersey, if I can find one!

As far as the Giant game next week, I can only hope that the Panthers suffer a few injuries!!

Enough talk time to "shuffle up and deal"

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Last time Warner wore a Rams jersey he watched the Panthers dominate them on his own field during the playoffs.