1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Photoshoppers, a different request!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by N49ATV, Jan 9, 2010.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I know we have some talented people here, you can see from the sigs that they make. Im looking for something a little differnt.

Well my son Noah is now about 8-1/2 months old. I adore his little tuft of hair on his head that stands up. Reminds me of Mr. T. Noah is my little "NIGHT ELF MOHAWK! WHATS YOUR GAME!" :party:

But Sherry isnt as big of a fan as I. So its haircut time this week, gonna be father son haircut day. So we called all the places in town, and none of them have a certificate program for 1st haircuts. So we did the google thing, and there is nothing nice available to print and take in. And I dont see my ordering a certificate from the states, and waiting 10-15 days if im lucky to see it.

So wondering if someone can make a certificate for me.

Id like to to have a kid theme border. He room is Curious George (again cause it was different). But id want to to say something along the lines of.

Certificate for First Haircut
    _______________got thier first haircut on the ___ day, of the ___ month, 2010 (or something to that effect, maybe even just the date), at _____ (barber shop name), by ______ barber. and a spot for barber to sign.

Maybe a barber pole, or a Curious George thing. etc. I dunno, im not very good at explaining the vision lol. and I have tried to make sigs in the past, and im successful, but they look like they came from the pong era lol.

Thanks everyone, I can pay with some gold etc, dont have much but if its a good pic etc, and the wife loves it, ill give my 2nd child (this ones a keeper) :party:

2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

We went there, but the first haircut one is pink, and Sherry was quick to say no

4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Are you wanting a picture frame type certificate so you can put his picture getting the haircut inside?

-Skylark

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

No, we were gonna do a certificate in an 8x10, and put some hair in it (aswell as his book), and put it on the wall in his room. Though I should ask her if she would like that, Sherry is off getting groceries atm. And im parenting...aka babysitting lol :)

But I think she might like that better. Info, and a 4x6 area for pic. Hmm. Interesting idea. Never saw any like that, but maybe cause I googled certificates...

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Oops... I left a spot for a pic or two, but I can re-work it if she would like a certificate without it. Just thought it might be nice to have a before and after pic since you like his little mohawk thing he has happening. heh

[​IMG]

7. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sherry likes that one Kat. And yeah, I like the mohawk, Sherry wants her cute little boy. But meh, he is a man now! Everyone else likes the hair-do.

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Good deal! I'm glad she likes it. I've sent it via email, but you should be able to right click and save, too. I'd recommend using photo quality or heavy paper, since the border may wrinkle a bit if it gets too wet from the ink.

9. Cardima

Cardima Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

here is one. hope it is not to big 622-904

[​IMG]

10. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

get him a rat tail! he will be the baddest ass kid on the block!

11. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Something tells me sherry wont let it go. I figured with all the hair that he has on top (if it stands up and leans a bit to the side he looks like Cramer) we could give him one mean mullet.

12. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Give him a bottle of ale and dye that mullet grey and you get a Grey Mullet, then he can join Thief (we dont discriminate against babies like other guilds here) ;)