1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - PLUTO New Family Member

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by imported_JediSith, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Since everyone been posting there new Pets. I would liek to introduce My new pet..... PLUTO..

He so cute...

2. five oclock

five oclock Guest

aaawww So cute...

This explains why I tried to tame dogs the other day I failed ever time..Then again my skill was only at 1 so LOL.

Such a cute puppy....Im jelous [​IMG] aawwww...plz send more pics ;D
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hallo Pluto!
  4. Lady_Kat

Lady_Kat Guest

<font color="purple">Liver labrador? </font>
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well Pluto isn't a planet anymore..........

Damn cute dog though.
  6. I have a 2 n 1/2 yr old black lab. Very good dogs but it is good to remember that until 2yr oldish they maybe 'difficult' at times[often in a world of their own]. There is a book written about it to prepare ppl with Labrador pups. Just remember in the 'difficult' times that your dog will become a very good dog when mature.
    PS- the age between 6mths and 18 mths is when they live in a whole different realm. We used to say often about ours that she was a cartoon in a whole different realm.Was very funny at times but other times was very NOT.
  7. Yeah, we have 2 Labs now - Pluto and Astro...

Pluto loves to bite everything close to him..
    Astro getting close to 2-3 years old and every well behave...
  8. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    dont you just wish they could be housetrained and saty at that age forever!