1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Pointer's Pizza

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calyip, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Tomorrow me and my buddy are traveling to St. Louis, MO. to take down the monster 11 pound pizza. Wish me luck!
  2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007
    I'd love to take on the Pointersaurus some day. I have little doubt I can put my half down the trouble would be finding a friend that could hold their own. Im no competitive eater but I did win a pizza eating contest in college that won me a free laptop. If the rules allow it you should bring a bottle of olive oil or vegetable oil. (I prefer the taste of olive oil.) You're going to find that it gets insanely difficult to swallow a simple bite when you get close to the end and dipping it in the oil will help it slide down. *waits for the inevitable comments from Haha*
  3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    If U can, pls take some pics and post. Wondering what an 11 pound pizza looks like... :p

Oh, and good luck!