1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Post your workstation :p

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Critical Gaming, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Screen = Dynex HD 22 Inch
    G15 Keyboard, Razer Deathadder Mouse
    I built the computer myself - has a core2 duo 2.6ghz, 4gb DDR2, 9600GT with onboard sound connected to it, so I use an HDMI cable to go to my TV and both sound/video go through it, so HD audio/video (=O)

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

I built my old room mates computer using the same exact case.

I loved it! I love how the sides open, making modifying extremly easy, his motherboard has some very new and wierd **** I had to read up on, so when I needed to change some wiring all it took was grabbing that handle, so nice!

godly compared to the old tin boxes I used to have to work with.
    though all those lcd lights and the extra fans made a bit more work, and the fan cords were a bit short for my taste.

I'l take a picture of mine later.

3. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

definitely a nice case, but the PSU made me sad since my CPU power connector was 8pin and the factory one only came with a 4 pin, so i had to go blow 80 bucks at best buy for an additional modular because i didn't wanna reassemble with a new one (you can see it underneath the first CD drive)

now it plugs into the wall twice lol

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

hilarious! thats pretty much the same problem I had, luckily I discovered his motherboard could work with a 4 pin

5. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Seriously though, a ps1?!?!?

6. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was told mine looks like the matrix I have 4 flat screens on my desk. one day when i get a chance I'll move every thing to my new computer.
    Core 2 Duo E8500, gigabyt GA-EP45-UD3R mother board, 4 gigs ram, GeForce GTX 260 896MB video card

7. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

The cheapest dell money could buy about 3 years ago.

8. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh crap I see Raidmax's Smilodon case, One of the easiest gaming cases to build, nice case all around comes in a few different colors. Prolly built about 25 through the last year.

P.S believe it or not I was able to fit 3 9800GX2's in one of those cases but the cooling room was limited

My rig below
    [​IMG]