1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[OT]Something from the WAAAGGHH Front :-)

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by UOPODCASTING.COM, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

Oh man, we've got NEW PLANTS! Some of them can be used to make CHOCOLATE. I bet you're seriously kicking yourself over missing that! :eek:

*edit* I forgot to mention they're BUGGED! lol nothing's changed too much.. :hahaha:
  2. Katlene

Katlene Guest

But they ARE pretty!!
  3. Dammit, if they had only gotten this in before I closed my accounts.

The ability to grow plants and make chocolate are the features of an MMO that have been lacking everywhere else and would have kept me interested for another 10 years :D

On a serious note, I see they are progressing with SA, well I thought I read they were. But then I thought I read they are redoing the 3D client again, which made me laugh. You can't say they are not persistent.