1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: STUPERBOWL!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

who all is going out tonight to get ****ty and watch the game?!!!

Well I hope everyone enjoys the game and gets out and watches it.

GO PATRIOTS!!! oh wait they arent in it this year! :( :gun:

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its sad when the officials dictate who wins a game, starting with a bunch of ticky tack holding calls against the cards and finishing with a non-review of the Warner "fumble".

3. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Yea, that was BS.

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The amount of calls that went against the cards was a joke, but it was still one of the best games ever!

The call at the end of the game sucked but what sucked more was theat know one talked about it, I was WTF, how can you ignore such a ****ty call!!

Well I took the cards so $$$$ is mine but I wanted to see then win the game!!

I also need to add the Holmes catch was the best superbowl TD catch I have ever seen!!!

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Should have been a 15 yard penalty after the catch for his Lebron impersonation. Using the ball as a prop is an automatic unsportsmanlike penalty.

6. That wouldn't have even been a factor if the Cards showed up during the 1st half, but meh...was a great game at anyrate.

7. Heh...that game was intense, at the end.

Some profoundly ignorant person called my house when there were 35 seconds remaining in the fourth. I grabbed the phone, said, "WHAT?!!!" and hung up, without learning who it was.

Fortunately for them. ;-D

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Meh it was ok. I did cheer for the Steelers, but I was kinda glad to see the underdog pull out some surprises and create some excitement during the game ...

although I did fall asleep thru entire 3rd quarter............. maybe cuz I felt like Springsteen's ' glory days passed him by......... I really was not impressed with his half time show singing. The guy on saxaphone was awesome though.

Fav commercial was the Bud horse chasing after his dream girl circus pony horse...but then I am partial to Bud commercials anyhow.. I also liked
    the doritos commercial..........tossing the crystal ball, at one's boss.