1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Support an ex-sieger ;) A game I designed is free for the next 48h on appstore!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lothar LoD, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Lothar LoD

Lothar LoD Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello Siege Perilous!
    Hope you are all doing well, it's always nice to see that my favorite game of all time is still alive 10 years after I first played it!

This year, my annual visit of the forum will be to make a shameless post for a game I designed for the last months. Since it will be free for the next 48 hours on appstore (yes, it is an Itouch-Iphone game), I thought you guys might be interested ;)

Assassin Creed Multiplayer for IPhone:
    http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/assassins-creed-ii-multiplayer/id346782480?mt=8

Hope you guys enjoy it, it's a multiplayer game (deathmatch) that require a WI-FI connection.
    Have fun ;)

2. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Re: OT: Support an ex-sieger ;) A game I designed is free for the next 48h on appsto

Greatly missed on SP...

3. Timothy_SP

Timothy_SP Guest

Re: OT: Support an ex-sieger ;) A game I designed is free for the next 48h on appsto

I'll install it and give it a whirl. Not much for iPhone games. Only one I have is Pocket God.