1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Swedish friends! SNUS

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

What is this stuff? I hear it's like dip without the spitting, which makes me happy to hear. Can you folk give me some insight on this?

2. Goron

Goron Guest

more like coke minus the rush...

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Snus is tobacco that you shape like a little bag/ball and put under your upper lip. It´s quite popular here...

It comes in two shapes. One with already "finished" bags in the package where the tobacco is in some kind of net-container. It keeps the tobacco from getting all over your mouth. The other one is just lose tobacco in the container and you make the balls yourself.

IMO, snus tastes like crap and the nicotine juice just runs down your mouth and that sucks. Some of my friends use it and they like it...

This is what it looks like when you buy them already bagged...

[​IMG]

4. Pickles

Pickles Guest

I visited some friends in Sweden once and I thought Snus was great. It is true you do not spit, and it goes inder your upper lip. I was never a dipper but i loved it. Pack it like regual dip and stick it in your lip.

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Are Skoal "bandits" comparable, or dip in general?