1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: The Stock Market

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

How do you all feel about the current state of the stock market. How is it affecting you?

Personally, I love the current state of the stock market, considering my retirement is more then 20 years away, with stocks in their current state, it means our funds are able to buy more at the cheap which will help us when we goto cash in during the sunset years.

Now with the current APR, I need to see if it pays for us to do a re-fi
  2. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Jan 11, 2008
    The current state of the stockmarket is turbulent to say the least. Safe havens such as gold and precious metals aren't acting the way they should be with such uncertainty in the market (you'd think with the market going down people would dump money in gold yet gold has gone from 920 down to 850). There are a TON of bargins out there, BAC at 35, citi 35, Chevron 80. Do I think these stocks should be picked up? Yes. Do I think right now? No. Give the market another 6 months and there will be even better bargins. All I can say is hang tight, it will be a bump first half to this year.