1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*OT* Thunder is lame

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Omnicron, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its thundering and lightning outside but no rain! This is the desert! Rain is good, lightning is bad! :cursing:

But the wind is feeling nice out side!

2. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

OMG its an Omni Blitz!!!

It could be worse sir, You could have been in bangkok, in a closet, with a rope around.... well nm ;)

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

he must have run out of steam, he didn't finish the whole front page ;) outta steam or the baby went back to sleep :D

side note..... Omni, gotta tell ya bout this.... my company retired me a while ago, and the one thing I absolutely did not leave behind when I cleaned out my desk was my stapler.. made damn sure I took that! (even tho it's black, not red)

4. We've been getting pounded by Thunder/Lightning/Rain for the past few days too... It sucks :( I've already lost power twice.

5. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

I'll trade ya that lightening for all of our rain. It has rained so much here, that I am beginning to think I live in the Amazon basin.

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May David Carridine rest in piece. Dude was just trying to get his stroke on. So ya I guess thunder/lightning isnt as bad as that.

7. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Suicide my arse.

Dude was getting him some super freaky kink.