1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(OT) To Fudd, and other lovers of good beer.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Sep 11, 2010.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

So I was at the shopette last night looking for a case of some beer.

I saw this funny brown box with a bicycle on it...

I memory came racing back into my mind, a tale of a godlike brew and the sweet taste of its nectar as discussed by one Hugibear and one Elmer Fudd.

As I sit here recovering from the effects of drinking 12 beers in about 2 hours I still remember the amazing taste of that sweet brown ale....

Fat tire.
  2. Alaric70

Alaric70 Guest

Fat Tire is very good. The same company also makes another beer called 1542, I think? You will appreicate that beer as well.

3. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

try Rogue's "Dead Guy Ale"

or the Belgian "Chimay" beers (anything Belgian really)

some of my favorites
    I've yet to try "Flat Tire" but will give it a spin!
  4. Sandwich

Sandwich Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008
    My sampling (pretty word for binge) last night consisted of:

Bell's Octoberfest
    Sierra Nevada Porter
    Bell's Porter
    Lagunitas Maximus
    Founder's Dirty *******
    Founder's Red Rye Pale Ale

and the grand finale of the night - North Coast Brewing's Old Rasputin (9% ABV Russian Imperial Stout)

If you decide to plunge deeper into the wonderful world of micro and craft beers, you should check out your new finds at

BeerAdvocate - Respect Beer.
  5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

What did i tell ya man,,,im sure its made out of Colorado....its an awsome Beer...I love it more then anything out there...it is my favorite...glad u got to sample the Fudd's kind of brew...lol
  6. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 3, 2009
    love me some dead guy ale, whats the point of drinking beer if it dosnt taste like motor oil
  7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    Tröegs Hopback Amber Ale is my favorite. Brooklyn make a few tasty beer their IPA, Pennant ale and Oktoberfest. Rogue Dead Guy, Stones Arrogant *******, Smuttynose IPA are very good. I had a few beers weyerbacher brews they also very good. I did try a beer at a festival last week brewed by Erie it was called Mad Anthony it had a very good flavor but I need to locate a few bottle to give it a proper taste as the 2 ounce glasses didn't do it justice,
  8. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

May 12, 2008

Corona with a lime...

In high school i drank laser, little king's, old english, MGD, and billy dee williams, smack a hoe special, colt .45...

I wanna try this:
  9. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Fat tire is indeed good stuff, as for cider woodpecker is good but I prefer blackthorn dry cider on draft.