1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT- To the Followers of Lord Bacchus

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Chicken Chaser, Mar 9, 2008.

1. I'm celebrating my Birthday this weekend also with Sir Tedley. It is my $# IRL and my forth in UO. Yesterday I started celebrating with a half a bottle of " 'Corner Creek' Bourbon", and today I'm celebrating with a nice bottle(s) of "Penfolds 'Rawson's Retreat' ". I'm just wondering what everybody else likes to celebrate with or play UO with [​IMG]

Arlen of Ness

2. five oclock

five oclock Guest

a good bottle of Budweiser or me favor Crown Royal baby!

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

As I near the top o' the hill (very soon... very soon) I like good ol' Guinness.. or a bottle of Killian Red.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

"a good bottle of Budweiser"
    Is there even such a thing as a good bottle of Budweiser? Budweiser...ewww.

What i usually drink is Jagelmeister, Crown Royal, or Bacardi 151. Usually mix the Rum with some Pepsi or Coca Cola. White Russians aren't bad either, just gotta get the stuff to make them again.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Chocolate. Dark Chocolate.

Forgive me, I have sinned, it has been 25 years since my last drink of alcohol.