1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Wedding Announcement

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Amathist of PoC, Aug 20, 2008.

1. I am not sure how many people knew/remember Sexy Jo or Shaliquin Lashrec in game or out of game. But as they are members of the Ultima Online Oceania Community and are members of my guild I wanted to take the chance to wish them all the best in there up and coming real life wedding and may they have every happiness with there life together.

2. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
  3. Not exactly the nicest wedding wishes there Jahira..might have been best to not say anything at all or to just wish Jo every happiness no matter what.

Jo and Sharliquin, I hope you have a fantastic day. I know you have put alot of hours into making sure the wedding is perfect Jo but try to relax and not stress the little things enjoy your day and get plenty of photos because it all goes by so fast.

Hope you have an awesome day and a fantastic honeymoon. All the best you guys.
  4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

All the best for the special day. i really wish i could of made it over but life didnt roll the dice that way.
    blessings to you both and may you always be happy
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

{psst, I think there's a typo on the card}

Congrats to the couple :eek:
  6. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
  7. and this is why people abuse for RL stuff. My god...... Keep your personal problems personal otherwise people WILL spread them and make them into futher rumors. Oh well, I guess people don't learn.
  8. Sorry for the misunderstanding but taking words at face value and not knowing background it seemed like a back handed or begrudging well wish. And as I said did not seem like a nice wedding wish.

I was protecting Jo in away and may have been over protective because I know she has been so stressed about making sure everything is perfect and I did not want her to read your comment and be upset.

again sorry for misunderstanding
  9. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

aye congrats..Tell thy male...RUN!! RUN FAR AWAY :p

No seriously now..

No I mean congrats. this is good news.

Nothing like two people joining life forever...
    RUN NOW mate!

K Im setting down my rum bottle :D

To the happy couple...I wish you nothing but the best of times for the rest of your days Wish you nothing but happiness and good cheer on your new journey thru life. For life is hard enough going thru it solo...Sometimes you do need that friend with ya to help you along the way...

back to rum bottle....

hey J...we need to go out drinking sometime. To love lost..to love found..and to finding a husband/wife for thy night. :D
  10. Fink

Fink Guest

Hello & welcome to last week? :bdh:
  11. Kevlar

Kevlar Guest

Having been married twice (obviously divorced once - I'm not a Mormon) all I can do is agree with Sunrise - RUN!

Just kidding! Marriage is a great institution - but who wants to live in an institution, Right! (Sorry, I'm channeling Rodney Dangerfield again!)

In my second, and most recent marriage, I am very happy (so I'm told)!

Really, if other men didn't try to talk our brothers out of marriage there'd be no buddy/geek marriage (American Pie anyone?) movies at all!

All kidding aside - (Really!) - I and most of my mates are happily married for many years and intend to stay that way for many more (or untl we meet hotter, younger women! DOH! Stop typing fool!).

You'll both do fine!
  12. Katlene

Katlene Guest

*stares & points*
    its a kevlar!
  13. Septimus

Septimus Guest

I had a hockey stick made of kevlar...wait whats this thread about...

Oh congrats to the evil purple and black banksitter! Noseriously goodluck and congrats guys all the best.
  14. Sexy jo

Sexy jo Guest

I would like to thank all of you for your well wishes and thank you for those who have sent telegrams.
  15. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Congrats you two .. I wish you the very best ...
  16. Sexy jo

Sexy jo Guest

Well we are back from our honeymoon; Now it's time to settle back down into real life things again and play UO...
    For those of you who sent telegrams once again thanks and OMG they were so funny they had everyone laughing even those who did not know anything about UO.
  17. Fink

Fink Guest

What, no UO on the honeymoon??! :eek:
  18. Dain

Dain Guest

To all those that attemped to up me and make me feel guilty about keeping Shalquins IDOC to myself, I would like to say I told you so!
  19. Welcome back Jo and Sharliquin. hope you had a great wedding and a fantastic honey moon and I look forward to pictures lots pictures.