1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: What is your Halloween costume?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know about the rest of this forum, but I love Halloween. I live right next to one of the best party universities in the nation(IU) and the costume parties are always a good time. In fact so good, it's one of the few times in the year I'll drink until I can't feel feelings. So I want to know, WHAT are you going as? I'd prefer pictures, but I guess simply telling us will do. In the holiday spirit if this receives enough replies, could it be stickied for the remainder of the holiday season?

Without my own contribution though what kind of OP would I be? I decided to be a super hero. Not Batman, or Superman, or any of these new schmucks, I wanted to be someone who stood against every day criminals! Someone who loves his community!! Keep in mind I had to do this picture from scratch since:

A) My shirt isn't back from the screen printing place.
    B) I actually had to SAND leather boots from the goodwill down so that they have a soft smooth finish.
    C) Body paint is expensive, and I'm not wanting to waste half a jar on just a picture.

So without further a due, with your powers combined....I AM CAPTAIN PLANET! GO PLANET!

[​IMG]

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

im gonna paint my skin brown lips white and put the shorts over the sweat pants who am i?! JENKINS?

3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Was thinking of being an IRS Agent this year..

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meeb wuz gonna be an oomie

5. Castor

Castor Guest

I am tying a string to a potato and tieing the string to my belt and am going out as a

**** tater...

6. Castor

Castor Guest

you can also do the same thing with a frying pan and go out as

peter pan..

7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

oh boy....

*pulls out Mod stick*

8. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I was having trouble deciding so ill list both
    I was thinking either the bubble boy or
    dressing in a grey jogging suit with glued cotton balls on it and carry a watergun then i could be partly cloudy with a chance of rain...

9. Goron

Goron Guest

I know exactly what you are talking about. I live in the town that holds Penn State (and went there). Halloween gets cold but dang them girls still get skimpy.

boy-o-boy we used to have some big parties... My favorite was 12 kegs, 18 handles of cheap vodka (in jungle juice)- and it all ran out 3 or 4 hours after party started.

10. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Trashcan jungle juice is the best.

11. Goron

Goron Guest

lol yeah but you wouldn't catch me drinkin it... eeewww... We used the big rubber storage bin thingys cuz they are not that deep (like 2 feet?), but very wide allowing easier drink retrieval as the juice gets lower. At the same time thats a lot of surface area for god knows what to float around in...

I'll take from a contained keg before an open juice bin any day:p That and we tried to reserve the jungle juice for chicks:)

Of course, once you reach that state of drunkeness you described in your first post- the last thing you worry about is how clean your next cup of booze is...

ah man... I may need to go out this weekend and chill with some of my old teammates still in school. Thanks speedy, you have successfully made me miss college more:p

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will be answering the door to trick or treaters probably dressed up in my usual for the past 2 yrs.

My gothy black nail polish with silver glitter, and my cloth all breezy light fabric just draped around me in a wizardessy outfit I sewn up. The fabric is made of black silk cloth with tiny silver glittery half moons all thru it and my black sandals which fits my natural mrs munster hair all natural long..white side streaks with dk brown. :) Oft have a magic wand on me too...lights up in the dark.

No time to go out too many trick or treaters come to our door yearly, but I do dress up to answer the door for em all.

13. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So there's this woman and she has a dog that sleeps under her bed. Everynight before she goes to sleep she sticks her hand under the bed and his dog licks it. One night she heared a crash from the bathroom. So she sticks her hand under her bed and feels a lick, so she gets up to see whats it was. When she gets into the bathrrom her dog Is laying on the floor and theres writing on the mirror that says “People Can Lick Too”

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

15. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I should have to say that that is about the worst joke I have ever heard Aeo, except for this...

3 kittens are doomed to be drowned in a barrel on a redneck farm.
    The first one says "I hate water" and goes to heaven
    The second says "This is better than an animal shelter" and goes to heaven
    The third says "Why am I talking to myself?" and purrs as it goes to heaven

The redneck finally pays attention and says "Get me another beer woman"

16. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I am not sure what me shelties and their pals are gonna be wearing for Halloween though.... :)

[​IMG]

17. Pestilence Hemp

Pestilence Hemp Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Went as girls gone wild last year.

took the handi cam, made some T-shirts that said girls gone wild.....long story short great footage!

18. Goron

Goron Guest

heh, i did that a couple years back with some buddies:p

19. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

My friend wanted to pose as that in PCB or Cancun this year. We've gone to Panama City since my sophomore year and now are considering Cancun. But it's sort of skeezy so rather than think about it I'll happily do this, because I'm a bad, bad man.

20. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm going to pretend to be a mage this year.