1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Woot Indi

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Weed Ninja, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Biggest gift EVER.

2. I'm not a Colts fan (Steelers rule, let's not kid ourselves) but I do root for whomever is playing against the Cowboys or the Patriots.

What in the WORLD was he thinking going for it on 4th!!! The worst call I have ever witnessed an NFL coach make.

3. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

He was trying to win the game and keep the ball because the colts scored a touchdown in under 2 minutes their last possession. Another words he had no confidence left in their defense. If they would of made that 4th down he would be a genius for winning the game but since it failed he's the worst coach ever. It happens in all sports.

4. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

You must not watch football often. :lol:

By the way.

GO PITTSBURGH!

5. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No, he'd have been a coach making a horrible gamble that paid off. I'm not sure but I THINK William thought he was playing Madden '10 not coaching in one of the biggest games of the year.

6. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Two words: WHO. DEY.

7. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Super Bowl Champions