1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[OT] WoW: The Molten Core - does UO stand a chance?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Yacct, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Yacct

Yacct Guest

Irvine, Calif. -- April 1, 2008 -- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. announces its long-awaited return to console gaming with World of Warcraft: The Molten Core™, a spinoff of the 40-person raid dungeon from its award-winning massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), World of Warcraft®. World of Warcraft: The Molten Core will allow players to experience the excitement of the hit raid dungeon in a completely new format, with new challenges and new rewards.

[/ QUOTE ]

World of Warcraft: Molten Core

I mean I love UO and all but one look at the trailer and I think Blizzard has finally turned me to the dark side. Plus it gives me a reason to pull the atari out of the garage.
  2. Skizt

Skizt Guest

Great April Fool [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you also believe that lord of the rings were bringing in the fowl-peoples of middle earth?? (link)
    or mebbe that wow was also gunna have bard hero's?

Man people get sucked in so easy, People in town here, thought there was a real lion on the round-about (holding a sign for the radio station mind you) heading out to the zoo....