1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Zeitgeist - an interesting flick

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by pikon198, Feb 13, 2008.

1. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

Thats the link to this documentary movie. It reveals alot of interesting facts about religion, politics, banks, and soon to be "global government". Watch the movie and take what you can from it. It might be fiction or it could be a revelation of things to come. Basically a propaganda type documentary. I really enjoyed it and was sucked into it. Especially in our current national situation. It's quite contreversial.

Has anyone else seen this movie?

I really recommend this, its really a good watch. Enjoy my fello siegers [​IMG]
  2. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Very worth watching, not normally my type of movie, but definitely compelling, saw it not long ago.
  3. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

yea i really liked it. Anyone take the time to watch it ? I know its google video but its worth it.
  4. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

watch this movie people!!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah its a pretty good movie, cant say im involved enough to finally judge whether its just paranoia or actually has some credability though.