1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: ZoomZoom!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

In all seriousness, does anyone happen to own a Mazda 6? Or know of someone who has one?

I've been looking at one recently and just wanna see if ya'll have some feedback. I know its just a ford knockoff, but the Mazda 3 is the makeshift Focus.

I miss my RX-7... [​IMG]

PS: I <3 you Kelmo

2. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* You are kinda goofy.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You know you love it though.

4. *chuckles* It was only a matter of time.

5. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

[​IMG]

Did I put this in the right thread? I knew there was a reason I stayed in this job!

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Guest

I've had a little MX5 for years, I love it. British racing green with tan leather interior, and when the stereo is up it rumbles right through your bum as it's all built into the seats. Stereo up and top down it's fabulous, although long hair like mine gets tangled if it's windy. Not a car for tall people either as a 6' 3" ex of mine found out, he had cramp after sitting in it for half an hour, his knees were battering his chin. My mum says it's an anti-social car as it's only got 2 seats. Zoomzoom.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, but I can't see 'Mazda' without hearing the old tv advert jingle

Mazda lamps stay brighter longer — always ask for Mazda!

the lightbulbs were far more a household name than the car when I was a child.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry, but I can't see 'Mazda' without hearing the old tv advert jingle

Mazda lamps stay brighter longer — always ask for Mazda!

the lightbulbs were far more a household name than the car when I was a child.

[/ QUOTE ]

Today its..

ZoomZoom...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I like the MX5s, but I'm lookin for newer cars. I had an 87' RX-7 I didn't get to play with much, all I did was fix any mechanical issues, ram air intake, and redid the interior.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm, I do know of someone who owns a Mazda 6. All I know about cars, though, is that if I someday get a drivers licence (which I doubt), I want a BMW Z3. They're so cute! &lt;3
    For now, I'll use my two healthy feet to get to places. Or the bus.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm, I do know of someone who owns a Mazda 6. All I know about cars, though, is that if I someday get a drivers licence (which I doubt), I want a BMW Z3. They're so cute! &lt;3

[/ QUOTE ]

Z3? Eww..

Now an M3... Thats &lt;3

13. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

Mazda? zoomzoom?

Check the Porsche eatin' dust...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the dust has already settled before the Porshe passes by.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Z3? Eww..

Now an M3... Thats &lt;3

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooo, the Z3 is a beauty. The M3 is waay too big for my taste. Now the Z3 is curvy, petite and roars like a lioness. Just like me! [​IMG]

15. I had a Mazda 6 and it was an awesome car. I think its the best value in its class. You can get an all wheel drive turbo model that is a blast to drive and will run forever. My first car was an old Mazda 626 that kept the original clutch until 198,000 miles. The only other car I've had hold up as well was a Volvo.

BTW, I had a 95 RX-7 twin turbo. One of my favorite cars I've ever owned but that rotary engine can be a pain in the ass. That model RX-7 actually came with an exaust overheat light, but aftermarket downs/cat-backs solved that. Nice thing is the block can handle just about any sized duel sequential turbo you can fit!

Don't get me started, I love cars and skiing more than UO!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I had a Mazda 6 and it was an awesome car. I think its the best value in its class. You can get an all wheel drive turbo model that is a blast to drive and will run forever. My first car was an old Mazda 626 that kept the original clutch until 198,000 miles. The only other car I've had hold up as well was a Volvo.

BTW, I had a 95 RX-7 twin turbo. One of my favorite cars I've ever owned but that rotary engine can be a pain in the ass. That model RX-7 actually came with an exaust overheat light, but aftermarket downs/cat-backs solved that. Nice thing is the block can handle just about any sized duel sequential turbo you can fit!

Don't get me started, I love cars and skiing more than UO!

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg yes! The Mazda Speed 6! It is def &lt;3

I would love a FD, but man sooo expensive *dies* Why did you get rid of yours?