1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT:

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone trying that warhammer online game out???

2. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

is it good?

3. Hell no.

One online game is enough and if I did play a second it would't be an EA game.

:)

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I will because I have been playing miniature games based in warhammer for years.

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

did it come out?

6. Alrich

Alrich Guest

Its in open beta right now, and most game stores will tell you its releasing around 9/16 or so.

To get in open beta, you have to pre-order it from one of their authorized distributors (aka just take a trip over to walmart) and they give you a beta key.

That aside I am hearing its pretty dang fun, also it is pvp based though not quite as free as siege perilous (dont expect to dryloot people left and right) but still.

I don't have extra cash to preorder though, so havent personally played it yet.

7. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

dunno if i can handle playing another EA game. :/ and im sure i dont need to explain why lol

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Is there houses that u can fight out of?

9. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

There will be PvP but I imagine PvP will be immaculate ala WoW. (I.E. no looting so death really is immaculate and carries zero consequence... thus why WoW itself sucks. Can never "lose".)

10. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Then ill wait for darkfall. Or is that out already too? i dont pay attention to these things.

found answer to my own question

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=98732

Darkfall beta just started i guess, looks way better than this bull****

Darkfall is definatly going to get my attention, im already checking out a new computer so i can run it uber good, and if its 1/2 what it seems like its going to be itll probably be able to finally make me quit UO, i can only pray.

11. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Darkfall does look like a good one, but thats been on its way out for years now.

12. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I honestly think the most hilarious thing that could ever happen would be..

For Darkfall to finally come out after all these years, and for it to completely suck.

13. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

well if you look at the newest youtube footage, they just put 6 new clips up, it seems incredibly smooth.

The part i love espically is where 5 completely loaded guys run into a building and surround 1 weak ass noob and kill him, it almost reminded me of UO and brought a tear to my eye lol jk but it looked fun.

and lookat the system reqs for warhammer, its ****ing 1gb of mem for windows xp, and 2gb minimum for windows vista. So unless you're running like uber computer with 4-8gb of ram i bet warhammer runs like **** on vista.