1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Other ship? (not Whale)

Discussion in 'Beta Testing Archive' started by Crysta, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I swear that I remember hearing at the townhall that there would be a .. Britannian Galleon or such as a new ship with the booster as well (and I don't mean that "whale" one that was in consideration). Am I completely crazy/wrong in remembering this or what?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

orc ship you get from a quest i believe

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not the orc ship. A Britannian one. A human type ship.

4. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am pretty sure (although not certain) that the Whale and the Galleon are one-and-the-same. I also believe they said it would most likely not be ready to be launched with the booster.

I too am excited to see them or it or whatever!

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Britannia needs its own sailing-ship type vessel. A galleon would be perfect, maybe with an ankh or a symbol of the codex on the sail.

There should also be a pirate ship with a jolly rodger on the sail...

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed! Britainnia needs a good fleet... A Galleon would be prefect. You could even put the serpent on the sail.

And most definitely it would be neat if we could add a flag or something to the ship... choosing between symbols for Gargoyle, Tokuno, Orcs, Britannia, and Pirates... Maybe even for ports of call, Jhelom, Moonglow, etc. Each could bear the symbol of virtue .... Justice, Sacrifice.... that sort of thing.

Just a thought, but I think it would be an excellent addition to the ships and would boost the RP nature of them.

Oh and for suggesting it... can I get a Drow flag with the symbol of a Spider on it? *grins*