1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ouch guard wak!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scopulus Falco, Jul 30, 2009.

1. hope you like playing like a GZ fighter Black M. kinda lame, was trying to help the REDS fight the Blues, but its cool, if thats how you play , np its all good.:loser:

2. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I guard wacked ya, I was fighting 2 tamers + 2 stealthers + 2 others and it was only Kage and myself. So yeah you were certainly helping the people that had the most numbers and i will guard wack everytime you try to gang bang me. Join a faction if you dont like the guard wacking.

3. That is a thought. Thanks.Sorry was looking for a bit of fun, but if it takes joining factions to have it ,I may as well join UMM which one. yours or or another?Do you want to fight me or fight with me. Honestly im getting Very board of the game so it does not matter, unless i can get a kick from PVP.Other wise i will wait till SA comes and help NEW then ..well guess the game starts all over A..

4. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

5. I am joining TB on my pvp char, he will be done within the next month, Kashimuro Sakura is his name.

6. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Shouldnt you join Uzumaki Naruto?

7. I have my own asian themed guild "The Lost Dojo"