1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Ouestions?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by PoCove, Jan 30, 2011.

1. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Does anyone know something about thr rare called "Wall Carving" ... how many pieces in the set ? How many dropped ?and Where did they originate?
    Also A item called Grannies cookbook? I looked for it on the forums no luck ... I think they were introduced on Great Lake ...A price check would be nice ...But any info is greatly appreciated ...

Thanks in advance
  2. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aug 10, 2010
    the wall carving comes from the abyss spawn Primeval Lich, there are 3 pieces. Grannies Cookbook was from last season of event items and gives a +10 cooking bonus when used. Ill see if I can find the post.

From GL:

Granny's Cookbook (When Clicked Gives Cooking +10) (20)
  3. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I sold a couple of the khaldun wall carvings at the rares fest.
  4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    Kaldun wall carvings are old rares if they are south facing

The new drops are east facing

so that set on a vendor at the fest are the spawn ones that will become common soon