1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Our bank is finally done! (sorta)

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Check out WBB - it finally got completed...

But, there's a few issues...

If your recall spot was in a bank roof corner, you're probably trapped in the corner, or blocked.

The traditional teleporter off the roof is inaccessible, with a Potted Plant now resting on it.

There is a replacement teleporter off the roof, back over the vault (the short arm of the L, towards the tinker shop), but it was acting wierd, and didn't always take me to ground (it may be blockable, unlike the original).

Go take a look, and be prepared to re-mark your roof rune. And, no, the sparkles don't seem to do anything...

2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah it looks great!

3. Elektra Rose

Elektra Rose Guest

I also wish the sparklies teleported you somewhere that would be cool! It looks great tho!
    I Loved the pink potted plants......now if we can get those for our house that would be sweet!

4. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

you already have some of the deco :p