1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Our dear friend Calamity?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I found this thread on the GL forum and was wondering if this could be the Calamity from Siege? If it is you I am very very impressed that you decided to use my siege character name as your forum name (Tolliverquick) as i was about the ONLY dexxer on seige that you simply could never beat. *blushes*...I must have made some impression in order for you to remember such a unique name such as tollivequick :).

I am truly honored my friend and will never forget that moment when you dueled me in front of your gf and when you left in anger she told me how impressed she was with my victory and how she had never seen anyone defeat you like that and how highly you thought of ole Tolli and how you wouldn't quit until you finally defeated me. Well of course ole Tolli is retired and you will never have that opportunity again. If this is you then it's good to know you still remember me. :)

I have to admit, ole Tolli was a pure beast! *chuckles*

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=94137&highlight=tolliverquick

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

This popped into my head when I was reading this thread...

-Skylark

3. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

4. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. NO there is a guy on production shards with the Nam Toliverquick and Calamity,

He was neither, just a drone

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I´ve seen some screenies that that prodo Tolliver took and posted. The things some people do to be able to compete...

But whatever it takes to win, right?

7. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That Calamity you talk about on GL, is a good pvpr but uses every script/hack out there to make him good... He is total trash

8. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

that's C A L A M I T Y... I hate to say it, but he's hands down the best (mage)| (necro/mage) in all of UO, currently. Don't know much about his history but him and his followers belong to the LUB guild, which xfer to whatever shard has action. They were part of CoW until just a few weeks ago.

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

No one here cares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.