1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Our PvP discussion for today

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Widow Maker, May 17, 2009.

1. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

What color of thread do you use to repair your armor?

Discuss.

2. I use strips of rawhide for leather armor. Those are generally a shade of brown, although they may be dyed to suit.

For metal armor, I use rivets crafted from ingots that match the color of the material that I am repairing. :D

*snickers and skeedaddles*

3. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Personally, I craft thread from the muscle sinew of my dead enemies. It tends to be a bit reddish in color. That is a good thing come Xmas..the green and red go over big with the kids before I kill them.

Members of a certain guild insure I always have my armor in great and frequent repair. Not that I am naming a guild...just a "certain" guild that happens to die to me quite a lot....every day....all of them...really easy....really, really easy...

4. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What a fun and innocent post.

I actually have Dor do all my tailoring repairs. Only person I trust with my hat ;)