1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Out of reach Red Sparkles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Serine, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Serine

Serine Guest

I am doing the halloween quest in Deceit and there are around 50 sparcles now that i cant reach . Any chanse this could be fixed ? Playing on Europa .
  2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    I've noticed this too, and it's really rather annoying! I'll go and put a bug report in, everyone else who has noticed should do the same :)
  3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Napa in numerous dungeons all out of reach or in area's no one can access (Ie: in the middle of stalagmite piles, over water area's) Figured the ones over the water area's them gypsies had something to do with them. Since they seem to be the only ones in the world that can build a campfire on the Sea's :lol: )
  4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006
    theres tons of those....hythloth has them all behind walls and so on
  5. I hate to say it, but, hehehe, should we expect nothing less?
    I shouldnt be that way, but dang.
    Suppose I should be grateful that the hag isnt on vacation!!
    On atlantic, one of the letter pieces is on someones house steps. Grateful it wasnt placed INSIDE I suppose!
  6. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    Many sparkles on Atlantic in Despise are impossible to reach. Bug report filed. :)