1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Outdated transfer Coupons???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by eve, Mar 5, 2012.

1. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Recently there was discussion concerning problems xferring; one of the posts as i recall dealt with individuals who had troubles when xferring and were told that they were using "old" transfer tokens.

I have three Xfer tokens that i have had for several months, maybe even a year. I now want to use these tokens to transfer items and characters between shards. How would I know if these are outdated tokens?

I have no desire to lose either items or characters at this point in time, I have been playing UO for ten years on most of my accounts, and will be more than mildly upset if the tokens cause a failed xfer or if I lose valuable rares or gold.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

First time hearing about "old" transfer tokens. If they are indeed old and don't work you wont run the risk of losing anything because they simply wont work and thus you and your followers wont be going anywhere. Losing items has nothing to do with "old" or "outdated" tokens, the reason people have lost items is due to bugs with transferring and so far as I am aware only when they are on pack animals, items on the player haven't gotten lost (if they have I haven't heard about it).

3. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What has been wrong is 'old codes' that has been generated, not tokens. Once you got a token - you can use it as you like.