1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OvC PvP Training

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Pandora_CoD, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Hey guys, on the OvC forums... we've been discussing getting some PvP training going on once a week. We can use any place you all want, I know that VL has a nice area for practicing!

So log into the OvC forums and join the discussion --- if you don't have a registered account there, please do so and let me (or your GM) know to grant you access to the private forums.

- Pandy

2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I've asked Callie to help organize another PvP Training session this Friday in my absence, as I am headed to FL for a week. Last week's training was spectacular, we learned a whole bunch. Looking forward to our theme-mates joining us again this Friday!

If you wish to use "The Death Tower", which is our Felucca Stadium in the small place we call Trinsic Hold, please be my guest --- its at the Spirit Shrine in Felucca. :)