1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Over weight bug....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

One of my characters seems to have got a bug and I can't figure out from what it's either the new sa client or a replica hitching post but somehow he keeps endings up 360 stones more then what he should be, i've had to page 7 times now. Has anyone else had this bug happen to them?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I've thought I've had this happen to me a few times, but it always turned out there was something way down in my pack that I had forgotten about and didn't see.

Try switching the display on the backpack to list and see if there's anything there you didn't expect to see?

3. Vyal

Vyal Guest

It's for sure a bug I paged, GM had me claim all my pets and re stable them, totally naked without anything in my pack I was over weight.

Seems to fix itself if you get on another facet and open a bank and take a item out or buy something off a vendor but I did make a bug report.

It was just a hassle waiting an hour to get fixed and missing peerless after peerless after spawn.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The only weight bug that I have seen in a long time comes from using the "Salvage all" option on a salvage bag. Not sure if that got fixed or not.

5. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Glad the problem has been resolved.

There was also the tithing bug previously.

You tithe all your gold, the gold disappears, but weight of the gold was not removed.

6. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Holy cow! Wonder who figured that one out

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Dont forget to check your shorts. 10 years of running around with the same undies on sure can weigh you down.