1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I made my black cat this am and went to my new cattlelog. I have Owww in it! If anyone needs it let me know. I have to get some beans though!
  2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Keep in mind, want to try to do some mini-bean fests tomorrow and then there's always the Sunday beanfest. :) Also, you can get 600 by doing the trick-or-treating.
  3. Flippers

Flippers Guest

My mouse has Owooo and a full bank. He can buy ten of them, so anyone who needs Owooo you can also PM me a code for temporary use.
  4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

I believe jojo was looking for that phrase this mornin.. i'll try to get a code from her for you flippers but i am not sure when i will be on again if i miss the am run..
  5. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Should we use this thread to list the speedchats and emotions we are looking for?

Melody McWolf is looking for
    There is a cog invasion
    For crying out loud
    Good job, or excellent, or good for you, (any positive ones recognizing others)
    I cant hit the broadside of a barn

Bellyflop, banana peel, shrug, can't remember any more.

I have a bunch of speedchat and emotions, just let me know. I also have lots of doodle tricks, too.
  6. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Anyone still have the owoo phrase? I now have 2 friends that are looking for it..
  7. petalfoot

petalfoot Guest

Hi - I am looking for "thinking" emote. I currently have "confused" and "bow" emotes but new catalog comes on Sunday. Let me know if we can make a trade and I'll send you a temporary code.

8. Welcome to stratics
  9. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I no longer have Owww. A new cattlelog came last night. I did give it to everyone I had on my list at the time.