1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

P/C on bugged crystal ball.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Wolfthistle, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Wolfthistle

Wolfthistle Guest

I have a bugged crystal ball - it clearly isn't for sale yet it has a vendor description attached to it. Keep in mind that I'm not selling it as it was given to me by a dear friend, I just want to know if its worth anything or not (it's worth a lot in sentimental value though [​IMG])

Thanks in advance for your time,

2. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Your right about it being buged because it sure is. But the bad news is so is most of them in the game, so it really has no added value.
  3. Wolfthistle

Wolfthistle Guest

KK, Thanks.

So what you're really telling me is if I had one that WASN'T bugged it would be worth something [​IMG]

Thanks again, and have a great day!

4. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

part of 300th mondains anny items... all were like that, u can toss in a vendor and it will remove the cool text on it... normally see them for a couple hundred k